Thursday, April 23, 2009

One child policy headline

Today in humanities we read something called China's one child policy. The one child policy is a rule in China when you can only have one child. After we read about the one child policy we had to create a headline on if we agree or disagree about the one child policy. My headline is "China's one child policy agree or disagree that is the question". I am kind of in the middle but closer to disagreeing because the parent's should really make their own decision if they want to have more than one child or not. The government shouldn't really force parent's to only have one child. They can have as many as they want to but there has to be a limit. The parents also have to have enough children so they can take care of themselves too. So basically I'm agreeing and disagreeing because I dislike the government enforcing unfair rules and I believe there has to be a limit of children you can have.

No comments: